Security and permissions
This set of articles deals with making sure users and groups have secure access to the information they need.
- Permissions for Klocwork administrators and build engineers and Permissions for users
Explains permissions required by Klocwork administrators, build engineers and end-users to ensure that everyone can access Klocwork tools and data.
- Step 1: Setting up access control
How to control who will have access to Klocwork, and to what software projects, through integration with LDAP/NIS, or through basic access control.
- Step 2: Enabling access to Klocwork projects
How to control access to Klocwork tools and data through roles.
- Setting a password for the Klocwork database
How to restrict access to the build tables with a database password.
- Using a secure Klocwork Server connection
How to set up Klocwork clients to communicate with the Klocwork Server over HTTPS using an unsigned certificate or your own signed certificate.